Oral Health Assessment
A confident experience
We understand that many patients can feel apprehensive at the thought of visiting the dentist. At Blyth Family Dental Practice we focus on building positive relationships between the patient and the dentist in a caring and friendly environment.
Our oral health assessment includes
- A thorough examination of your teeth, gums and mouth.
- We will ask about your general health and any problems you’ve had with your teeth, mouth or gums since your last visit.
- We will ask about, and give you advice on, your diet, smoking, alcohol use, and teeth-cleaning habits.
- We will carry out an oral cancer screening as standard.
- We then may take radiographs (x-rays) as deemed appropriate from the clinical examination.
- Finally we will discuss a date for your next visit.